But we played trains, and read a million books, and I didn't forget to feed anyone and I even got a shower. And I dug our car out of three foot drifts and only got a little snow in my boots. And we went to Costco and Sam slept and Henry only cried once (I forgot to hide the strawberries under something in our cart so he couldn't see them). And dad was home when we got home and both babies were in bed before 9. And we have the cutest boys on the planet.
And we had ice cream.
Today was a good day.
And I found this little gem just now on Daniel's computer of he and Henry, and I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

It has been a very successful day! Way to go Mom. You took care of the things that were most important. Those boys of yours are so blessed to have you.
ReplyDelete