Dear Henry,
You have the best Dad in the world. We have these new bath treads so you don't slip, and they freak you out a little bit. You really didn't want to get in the tub with those in there, so Dad climbed in with you to show you that it was okay. He showed you that they were "circle hats", and you were sold. I so love him for showing you that you don't need to be afraid. He always makes you laugh.
Another new thing: the toddler bed. Oh boy. I can't believe you're old enough for this! The first couple of nights were a little rough, as seen in the pictures below. :) We laughed so so hard when we found you this way, and in similar positions the few nights following. You darling boy.
You're a champ at not getting out of bed (intentionally). We put you down and down you stay. I was so worried about this being a rough transition, but it's been so good. You're growing up!
Love you to the moon and back.
XOXO
Mama




No comments:
Post a Comment