11.14.2013

155.

Dear Henry,

Mama found these pics on Dad's phone, and they're just so cute, funny, and special. I want to remember these forever! 

This was a week or two ago, after a very long day. Mama fed you right before bed, and while burping you, we both zonked. This picture is such a special one to me - as silly as that may seem. I never want to forget the good days with you, but I also never want to forget the hard ones - because they make the good oh so much sweeter. Falling asleep sitting up at with you on my shoulder at 7 pm? Who even does that? Your mama, that's who. That's a moment I want to remember forever. 


Sunday walk. Oh how I cherish these with you and Dad. My heart breaks at the impending winter and cessation of long walks outside. Look how happy you are! You sure love a good stroll. 



A Sunday about a month ago. This outfit of yours kills mama! It is so so darling. Oh I love you!


During a meeting (that same Sunday), you slept like this. You're too big for mama's lap already, at (then) 4-ish months old. You don't seem to mind too much. I'll miss these moments when you're too big (and too cool) to take a nap on mama. 


Saturday playing catch at the park with Dad:




Love you baby boy.

XOXO

Mama


1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! At first I was going to comment about how adorable Henry is but what I'm really thinking even more after this is what great parents you and Daniel are. It just shows. What a lucky guy that Henry is!

    ReplyDelete