11.12.2013

153.

Dear Henry,

Today our good friends came to play. It's always so fun - for you, yes, but especially for mama. Mama loves time with other people who use real words. Much as I love speaking your language, a little refresher at English is good for mama, too.

This is your best friend, Kai. He's six weeks older than you. And he's so smart! Crawling, standing up in his crib, and being ridiculously darling. That's what he's all about. See?

How cute is he??
Cute bald spot, babe!


"Kai, why are you sitting on me" - pretty sure that's what you were thinking.
Sometimes, he steals your toys.


And sometimes, he crawls on top of you. 




And then he crawls on you again!


Mama Amber to the rescue 
We love these two, so much. I wish you were old enough to remember them once we're gone. Mama is so grateful for them. And even though Kai is sometimes not so nice to you, we know he loves you too. I think that's just his way of saying, "Henry, I know you're bigger than me, but I'm older than you, so remember, I'm the boss!".

So grateful for this lovely little corner on Earth called Wymount, and for the friends that we (I think) not so coincidentally come across. These two? They're gems.

Love you, baby. So much!

XOXO

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment