10.06.2013

116.

Dear Henry,

We had a road trip. And you did great. These three pictures were my favorites from our little trip to Nampa with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. How cute are you?





Milk drunk.
What mama really went home for was this concert:


Mama and Gramma went to see Josh Groban. It was amazing. Such incredible talent, both with the singing and the instrumental parts. Oh baby, I could have stayed all night. His concerts always bring me to tears and leave my heart aching to be a part of music again. Someday, someday there will be time for that again. Your mama sure loves music. I hope you do, too.

What a fun trip this was. I love seeing you with your grandparents and aunts. They love you so so much.

I hope we have many more road trips to come - and I hope you love them. Your Dad and I have some big plans for the future, and there sure is a lot of traveling involved!

WE LOVE YOU.

XOXO

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment