Oh baby Henry, it's been a rough few days. And a rough few nights. For two nights, you were up at least 20 times, and that is no exaggeration. You just wanted your binky. That small silicone gem is both a blessing and a curse. By morning, mama was about dead. We have been so blessed with you being such a good sleeper from the start, that it's just been rough to handle to say the least. But, we love you so, and we carry on.
Sunday. This was about all we saw most of the afternoon:
| Crying. And crying and crying and crying. |
You slept SO WELL last night, woke up happy, and went back to sleep for a 3 hour nap shortly after. I thought we were in for a much better afternoon. I should have known better than to do my own thinking! You've been pretty sad most of the afternoon - just tired I think, but of course, not sleeping. Sweet little man... we've got to fix this! After a nasty blowout, you had a nice bath (which of course, made you so happy):
You were real happy, until you weren't. Dad put you in your jammies and then I took your tired wailing self outside to walk around. You love being outside so so much - the trees are your very best friends I'm pretty sure. We didn't even make it one lap around the 8's and 9's before you had zonked. We were a sight to see, the two of us. You in your rocket jammies and tears on your cheeks, and me covered in drool, spit up, and probably a little poop somewhere. I sure wish I knew what to do to help you sleep better, I just feel so sad that you're so sad!
Sweet baby Henry, all is well. We love you so so much, even when we have rough days. The smiles in between the tears make it all worth it.
And now, you're awake again, after a 20 minute cat nap. Oh dear.
XOXO
Mama
Sweet baby Henry, all is well. We love you so so much, even when we have rough days. The smiles in between the tears make it all worth it.
And now, you're awake again, after a 20 minute cat nap. Oh dear.
XOXO
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment