Dear Henry,
We're a little behind on documenting life. And it's a nagging thought in the back of my head all the time. There is so much of you that I want down on something more than just my brain - because lately, it's no joke when I say it's not the most reliable storage spot for anything. Oi.
Also, this new look? All thanks to your fabulous Aunt Britt. We love her! And the incredible talent she has. So grateful to have a beautiful place to document about you and everything else.
This week we were lucky enough to take a tour of Michigan Stadium, aka "The Big House". And holy. It is big. It seats about 110,000 people, and that's a lot. While most of the tour you wanted nothing but to get out of the stroller and run amuck, it was pretty neat to see.
If I learned one thing on the tour, it's that there are a lot of people with way more money than I ever could imagine. For example: to rent one of the 90 suites, you sign a three year lease. And each year costs 90,000. And you get to watch 8 games each year in said suite. My eyeballs were bugging out of my head as they told us little snippets like that. We need to meet one of these people so we can watch a game from one of those glorious suites! ;)
At the end of the tour, we got to run around on the field - and this was by far your favorite part. I don't know if anything has ever made you happier. And I don't know if anything makes me happier than watching your darling run as you squeal your head off.
Practice for when you play football, right? (Not - I'm pretty sure I won't ever let you play football for real). Now, the best part of this post, you!
| I'm not sure what you were yelling, but you sure were excited! |
We laughed SO HARD when we saw this picture - you went in for the tackle, and that darling little girl behind you? Ha!
| Check out that form! |
So grateful to have you, darling boy, along for this adventure.
xoxo
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment