9.11.2013

91.

Dear Henry,

Hailey started preschool today! I may have gotten a little teary, just like her mama. That little girl is pretty special to your mama, Henry. For the first year of her life, I saw her pretty much every day. That was such a special time for me, to get to be with her and her mama and dad so much. It's so hard to live so far away. I can't believe how fast Hailey has grown up - she is such a beautiful sweet little girl, and she's so smart. I hope that we live somewhat near them someday so that you can grow up around her. I don;t even know what I'll do when you go to preschool if I got teary when Hailey went, and she's not even my baby!

Mom and Katie and you and Caleb grabbed breakfast at Panera after, and I loved it! It's Katie's favorite, so I had to try it. We took you babes home and watched a movie while you both slept - it was heaven.

After Hailey got home from preschool, we went to the Zoo. You loved the zoo. Caleb? Not so much. That poor little man was so unhappy, so we didn't stay too long. It was pretty hot, too, so it was probably for the best. But, we did feed the giraffes before we left (thanks Grampa!)! You stared at those giraffes so intently. You even got licked a few times. And a few times, they seemed like they were trying to eat your arm! It was so fun to watch you discover something new. I only wish I could have known what you were thinking as you looked at those funny animals. The zoo wore us out, even though we were only there a short time. Man, that Tennessee heat is rough!

After we got home, we basically just relaxed and rested the remainder of the day. And really, the relaxing with our family was the best part of every day!













Seriously, I die every time I look at this picture. Cuteness overload!







Getting licked.






How sad is this? You didn't like the hat. And you were so sleepy! 

With the elephants.

Silly Hailey - with lovely hair.




This was post zoo. You were so tired and I could not get you to fall asleep. Finally, I just laid you on the bed, and you didn't even move from the position you were in when you hit the pillow - OUT!
XOXO,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment